Canadian Peter Doucet provides a look into the world of speed skating. Online since March 1999, Speed Skate World (used to Peter's Inline Racing Web Page) provides the skating world with results, photos, news, gossip, and just plain fun! Contact Peter Doucet at shaloheat@hotmail.com

Thank you to the Speed Skate World Sponsors & Supporters

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Isn't It Nice To Go Out After Practice?, More SPD

Isn't It Nice To Go Out After Practice?: I arrived home from Thunder Bay last night in time to see my friends after practice and go out with them for coffee/ tea. During this time of the year, it's nice to be with friends just to chat about skating and also about non skating things too.


Left to right are Jesse Pauley, Aaron Arndt, Sarah Hopkins, Mister Pauley, and Deb.

More SPD: I've got a couple more cute pictures of Sebastien Peter Doucet to share with you. He's a sweetie!


Uncle Pete (me) with Sebastien...starting to get used to me taking pictures of him


Proud father Olivier and his son!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

He's soooo adorable!

Thursday, December 28, 2006 11:08:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peter
my dads girlfriends name is deb not michelle lol
jesse

Friday, December 29, 2006 12:15:00 AM

 
Blogger Peter Doucet said...

thanks Amy; assuming he looks like me when he grows up, it'll only get better ;)

Jesse; thanks man, I thought I had it all mixed up

Friday, December 29, 2006 3:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home