Canadian Peter Doucet provides a look into the world of speed skating. Online since March 1999, Speed Skate World (used to Peter's Inline Racing Web Page) provides the skating world with results, photos, news, gossip, and just plain fun! Contact Peter Doucet at shaloheat@hotmail.com

Thank you to the Speed Skate World Sponsors & Supporters

Thursday, December 21, 2006

PIRWP Is Back

This is the announcement to indicate that I am back online (as if you haven't noticed!)- That's right, I am back, well, my site's back. Just over a year ago, I 'shut down' my site, however I still maintained the site by posting updates here and there. I received many e-mails from well wishers and a few people came up to me at some races letting me know how much they missed my site and they were happy for me that I decided to do what I did.

I wanted to just take this opportunity to confirm that yes, my site's back but also that my priorities still currently remain with racing and training right now, so if you don't see any updates on my site, there's a good reason; I am either training, tired, away, sick, or just really busy with work.

I plan on using this site to share news, my enthusiasm and love for skating, and to raise a few important issues. Below are a few of the homepage images that I've had since I started PIRWP back in March 1999.


This is one of the first homepage images; Eric Gee made this one for me


Andrew Hegarty made this one when my site hit 30 thousand hits


I made this one back in 2003


Andrew Love made this one for me a couple of years ago for April Fool's Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home