Canadian Peter Doucet provides a look into the world of speed skating. Online since March 1999, Speed Skate World (used to Peter's Inline Racing Web Page) provides the skating world with results, photos, news, gossip, and just plain fun! Contact Peter Doucet at shaloheat@hotmail.com

Thank you to the Speed Skate World Sponsors & Supporters

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Canadian Short Track Team Trials- Day 3 Videos

Canadian Short Track Team Trials- Day 3 Videos: Don't wprry; I haven't been neglecting my site- I've just been really really busy over the last couple of days with driving back home from Montreal, working, suffering like hell in a couple of work outs, and going to indoor practice and hanging out with the gang until midnight at Tim's.

I have tons of really cool and interesting links that I will put on the site over the next couple of days- make sure you come back.

In the meantime, I hope you're interested in checking out the fruits of my weekend, late night, and early morning labours- my 2nd video from the Canadian short track speed skating national team trials in Montreal- this one from Sunday. You'll get to see behind the scenes footage, 1000-meter races including finals, and some really great and exciting relay action.


Here's an article Roberge Dominates Once Again at the Canadian Open Championships, and Robillard Wins on the Men’s Side from Speed Skating Canada.

As a fan of speed skating, I'm impressed at the talent that these skaters display- and to think that there are only Canadian skaters competing in the event that I watched over the weekend. Wow. If any of you are reading this, I'd like to tell you that I think you've got some amazing talents.

Simon Clement posted a video of an incident after a fall that took place in a 1000-meter race- T t'un osti de malade toé!- you can clearly hear one of the pissed off skaters saying 'T t'un osti de malade toé! '- it basically means 'you're freaking psycho you'.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still in Mlt city,


http://www.taz.ca/pls/htmldb/f?p=105:99:3496675773039188::::P99_IM:109

the indoors inline track is more than close...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home