Canadian Peter Doucet provides a look into the world of speed skating. Online since March 1999, Speed Skate World (used to Peter's Inline Racing Web Page) provides the skating world with results, photos, news, gossip, and just plain fun! Contact Peter Doucet at shaloheat@hotmail.com

Thank you to the Speed Skate World Sponsors & Supporters

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Quick Winter Holiday Catch Up

Quick Winter Holiday Catch Up: Here are some links to all sorts of things for you to munch on, includign results, news, fun stuff, and videos.

First off, what's the deal with RaceReports.net? All you get when you go to the site if a happy face.

Andrew Love wishes us happy holidays in Happy Holidays!!.


How about Bill Begg spending some of the winter holidays in China? See Zhu Hai China Skating Mecca for more.

Click here for results from the Canadian long track single distance championships.

Patin Carrera has published an article that looks at the 2008 WIC teams. Speaking of the 2008 World Inline Cup, you can find information on the upcoming season here in the most recent newsletter which has the 2008 WIC calendar.


I love getting all sorts of site statistics from other websites who check their visitors that come from my site- see here to see what I mean. You see, thanks to my site's sitemeter thingy, I can discover where some of my site's visitors come from and find some content and links that I would otherwise miss- case and point, I saw that some people visited my site from the interesting discussion Would you be interested in a new online inline speedskating magazine?.

KNBB results- click here for KNSB Cup #11 and here for KNSB Cup #12 results. You can find the results from the KNSB Cup #13 and the Dutch LT trials here.

You can find pictures of the KNSB events thanks to Harm de Boer Fotografie- use these links; KNSB Cup #11 men A pics, KNSB #11 women pics, KNSB Cup #12 women pics and KNSB Cup #12 men A pics.


KNSB Cup #12 men- photo from Harm de Boer Fotografie


KNSB Cup #12 men- photo from Harm de Boer Fotografie


KNSB Cup #11 women- photo from Harm de Boer Fotografie

And now for a long track ice video from Italy- Christmas Baselga di Pinè 2007. I like the song- Last Christmas; I like the Manic Street Preachers' version. I used to play it a few years ago when I played guitar in a bubble tea shop.

USA long track championships are under-way. You can find results here and here.

Here's a video from Skate Podium-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home