Canadian Peter Doucet provides a look into the world of speed skating. Online since March 1999, Speed Skate World (used to Peter's Inline Racing Web Page) provides the skating world with results, photos, news, gossip, and just plain fun! Contact Peter Doucet at shaloheat@hotmail.com

Thank you to the Speed Skate World Sponsors & Supporters

Friday, August 24, 2007

From Cali- Entry #22

From Cali- Entry #22: Good morninig from Cali- today's world roller speed skating championships program features relay races. I just crawled out of bed, I'm off to shower and then breakfast and finally, off to the track to watch the racing action. The air conditionnig has been on all day and night, and Alex and my room is now like a refrigerator! I am completely frozen!

Before I leave, I'd like to post yesterday's racing video; here it is. You can also press play below-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home