Canadian Peter Doucet provides a look into the world of speed skating. Online since March 1999, Speed Skate World (used to Peter's Inline Racing Web Page) provides the skating world with results, photos, news, gossip, and just plain fun! Contact Peter Doucet at shaloheat@hotmail.com

Thank you to the Speed Skate World Sponsors & Supporters

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Indoor Carpet Skating, RSO Indoor Speed Series #2 Results, New York 100k Again

Indoor Carpet Skating: I wonder if Fun Slides could take indoor skating to a whole new audience and more important, to a new venue.

RSO Indoor Speed Series #2 Results: Here are the results for last weekend’s race: 300-meter solo time trial, 500-meter group races, 1000-meter group races, and stage #2 rankings.

New York 100k Again: I love the New York 100k, I really do. You can now register online for this year's race which is taking place in September. Since this year’s 100k is after the world championships, I am pretty much 100% going to race. I am also thinking that Athens to Atlanta will be in my ‘post worlds’ race schedule. Aaron Arndt keeps telling me he wants to win this year’s A2A. I’m being humble and I am letting him know that I would like to finish top-3 again. Shhh, don’t tell him, but I want to win A2A as well.


Start line of the 2004 New York 100k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home