Canadian Peter Doucet provides a look into the world of speed skating. Online since March 1999, Speed Skate World (used to Peter's Inline Racing Web Page) provides the skating world with results, photos, news, gossip, and just plain fun! Contact Peter Doucet at shaloheat@hotmail.com

Thank you to the Speed Skate World Sponsors & Supporters

Friday, November 10, 2006

Camilo Echverri and a Few Some Photos

Camilo Echeverri Update: Camilo has arrived in the Netherlands but it looks that they (ISU) are still deciding about the World Cup. Camilo says that they will probably let him race next weekend's World Cup in Berlin. Despite this, Camilo will be training in Berlin.

Rememberance Day: Earlier today, I had the opportunity to perform a song that I wrote about Rememberance Day called 'Thinking Of You' with one of my grade 2 classes. The kids sounded very nice during the school assembly. There's about 700 students at my school which means we have to have two assemblies so that everyone could fit.

A Few Pictures For You:

Jacky Shu leads Gillian Clarke and Candy Wong at the RSO Speed Series #4 about 1 month ago. The event took place in freezing and windy weather, it was brutal.


My cat's name is Presti. He is crazy. Here, he could be seen climbin this pole thing that I have in my basement. He has 4 siblings; on who now lives with Morgane Echardour, two who now reside with Andrew Hegarty and Sigrid Ziegler, and the other who belongs to a non-skater. Presti has a difficult time letting me sleep.


You ever seen Martin Scorsese's movie Raging Bull? It's really cool, Robert De Niro plays this boxer who's always pissed off. When I look at the picture above, that movie title comes to mind. We're all a bunch of raging bulls, just going nuts with nothing between us and the start line.

Lastly, I have a zillion things I want to post and I eventually will. But until then, have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home