Canadian Peter Doucet provides a look into the world of speed skating. Online since March 1999, Speed Skate World (used to Peter's Inline Racing Web Page) provides the skating world with results, photos, news, gossip, and just plain fun! Contact Peter Doucet at shaloheat@hotmail.com

Thank you to the Speed Skate World Sponsors & Supporters

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Scooter's Speed Club Practice Video From Nov. 8th

The Scooter's Indoor Speed Club season is in its 2nd week. Here's a short video that I made from last Wednesday's practice.



You can also browse through some photos that I took at the practice. Also, Candy Wong has been taking pictures from practice and shooting some videos too (see Candy's video below).

That's it for now. I will try to find time tomorrow to post some more on my website- I've got a lot to do right now. It's report card writing time at work (I teach music and French and cover grades kindergarten to grade 5), plus there's now lots of training to do, and also I am headed out of town this weekend to Thunder Bay to visit my brother Oliver. His girlfriend is expecting their first child in early December- don't you worry, I'll post lots of pictures. This will at last make me an uncle and my mother a grandma! Man are we ever getting old, aren't we? But for now, while we're young and alive, let's enjoy it and make the most of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home